Beeswax dinner candles hand poured in a family workshop. The beeswax comes direct from our local beekeeper where the honey bees fly among the flowers in the nearby forest and forest edges. The resulting wax is a natural shade of yellow that has an aromatic honey scent.
Each candle supports small scale beekeepers and their honeybees with the hope to keep the craft of beekeeping alive.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Beeswax & Pure Cotton Wick
- Set of 2
- Burn Time: 20 hours per candle
- Packaged in a GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Gift Bag
- Size: W 24 x 2,5 cm
What makes Beeswax candles so special:
- The use of beeswax as a light source goes back thousands of years.
-Candles made from pure beeswax are a renewable resource. And they produce a bright, white light (in the same spectrum as sunlight).
- A natural subtle honey fragrance will be present from a natural beeswax candle.
-Beeswax candles are also known for being hypo-allergenic. People with asthma or allergies report fewer problems with beeswax candles.