The HappySelf Journal is a daily journal for teenagers, based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness, develop healthy habits for life and nurture enquiring minds. Beautifully illustrated and easy to use, with just a few minutes focus each day, children benefit by being encouraged to express gratitude, reflect on their emotions and think about their actions.
“I’m much happier and more confident and not afraid to be myself anymore.” Inez, age 14
- High-quality responsibly sourced paper is pencil, pen and crayon friendly
- Plenty of space for different handwriting styles and enough space to draw for those children who prefer to draw their answers
- Not too much writing involved and includes fun doodling pages to explore emotions and develop self-awareness
- High quality binding and A5 size make it lovely to touch and easy to hold in smaller hands
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and to mark your page
- Undated so it doesn’t matter if you skip a day. Start whenever you want and use daily or whatever pattern suits you.
- The journal has a soft lie flat binding to make it easy to write in
- 3-month journal
- A5 size
- 128 pages
- premium 100 gsm responsibly sourced paper
- soft binding so the journal lies flat